About Me

My photo
Hi! Wow I can't believe you honored my blog with your presence:P YOU'RE AWESOME! (Truly:D). ~First and most importantly Jesus is my ~hero♥~ & running at close second, I am an Aunty to FOUR adorable, awesome, precious girls, and ONE gorgeous boy, whom I adore :D....That's all there is to know about me...SRSLY :D

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Human Rights Quilt by PPCS Students & Teachers


The Human Rights Quilt I mentioned in an earlier blog. Click here for a more detailed explanation.
Not much going on this week involving crafty stuff, since we only had 3 school days this week due to Easter holidays. In the midst of raking, spring cleaning, cooking and bake week coming up, we're trying to put something together for Mother's Day in a couple weeks and other stuff . Like the out come so far, so I'll keep ya posted.

No comments: