About Me

My photo
Hi! Wow I can't believe you honored my blog with your presence:P YOU'RE AWESOME! (Truly:D). ~First and most importantly Jesus is my ~hero♥~ & running at close second, I am an Aunty to FOUR adorable, awesome, precious girls, and ONE gorgeous boy, whom I adore :D....That's all there is to know about me...SRSLY :D

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

...Sleep Well Lieber Olvetter...

Sleep Well Lieber Olvetter...

You were always so friendly, whenever I saw you you had a smile on your face.

You weaved baskets out of river reeds, I'll treasure mine forever.

You sang Herr Meines Herzens Trost und Heil every morning.

You were the only Grandpa I had the pleasure of getting to know.

I remember that I didn't hug you nearly often enough, and I won't ever get that chance again. When I thought of that at your wake it bought tears to my eyes.

You lived 86 years and you lived a good life. You always helped anyone that asked and you were a true Gmah baurer.

Knowing your with Jesus and you feel no more pain will make us smile as time goes by.

You will be greatly missed by all who knew you.

I didn't know half of the people at your Wake and Leicht, but I know you touched all of their lives in some way.

Lieber Olvetter...The tears fall now when we think of Good-bye, how we'll never see you on this side of Heaven again. But Jesus took your hand and led you to your Eternal home. Someday soon, the sun will break through the clouds again. Sleep well♥.

~God saw he was getting tired,
and a cure was not to be;
so he put His arms around him,
and whispered, "Come with me."
With tearful eyes we watched him suffer,
and saw him fade away;
Although we loved him dearly,
we could not make him stay.
A golden heart stopped beating,
hard working hands to rest;
God broke our hearts to prove to us,
He only takes the Best!~

2 comments:

Hand n Hand said...

beautiful tribute to a wonderful person...<3

September Sunshine's blog said...

Thinking of you lieba and hope to see you soon... blieb lieb... CM