About Me

My photo
Hi! Wow I can't believe you honored my blog with your presence:P YOU'RE AWESOME! (Truly:D). ~First and most importantly Jesus is my ~hero♥~ & running at close second, I am an Aunty to FOUR adorable, awesome, precious girls, and ONE gorgeous boy, whom I adore :D....That's all there is to know about me...SRSLY :D

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wool Angel - The How-To's

The How-To's For:
Hope For Haiti & Chile Wool Angel

Supplies:
Wool
Pipe cleaners
Wings
Glue gun
Ribbon
Flowers, brads (optional)

Angel Instructions:
Wrap wool around cardboard about 50 times to create the angel body. (If wool is thin wrap around a 100 times.) Find the middle of your bundle and cut it in half. Attach an extra string at the middle of head part to hang up angel. Bend bundle to make head and tie string tightly around the bundle a short ways down from the head making a body and a head. Attach ribbon around neck for so it looks like the angel has hands. (Or just to decorate). Add wings to the back. Cut about 2 inch pieces of pipe cleaner for halo. Embellish angel as preferred.

Making the angel took the students roughly 45 minutes. A very easy craft for all age groups.

No comments: