Lately more often then not, I'm lost in a world of music... When it's me n my ear phones against the world...I'm lifted up...Inspired...Motivated...I'm lost in a world of words expressing the inexpressible :).
I love music ♪...It keeps me ~sane~ ;) :D
So anyway the other day while I was browsing for a soundtrack I was thinking...
If your life was a movie...What would the your soundtrack be like?
~When we hold our nieces/nephews for the first time strains of ~ I'll laugh with you, cry with you and put my arms around you when you cry fill our hearts♪~. When our loved ones are taken away ~we've never been more homesick then now~. When we give our lives to Jesus ~ we set out anchor down in Peaceful Harbor.~ There comes a time in life when your friends move on without you and ~phone calls go from weeks to months, and to haven't heard from you in years~... We try to make sense of circumstances and we wonder ~where we would be if You didn't love us~... And when ~we are at Jesus feet~ we feel at peace and it seems like nothing can go wrong in our world, n it's moments like these when you feel like your in the arms of Jesus♥.
So what I'm saying is for every circumstance in life theres a song, that says what you can't even begin to explain... If your last year had a soundtrack, what songs would you pick? Which songs kept you sane, made you feel like you were making a difference, lifted you up, spoke to you, seemed like it was written just for you...
Srsly...Ich vihls vissn...Cuz I care♥...:D
(Tell me yours I'll tell you mine :D )
*N it doesn't matter if there's a depressing song on your soundtrack, or one that others would look down on...
What matters is, you're here, You matter to Jesus...N He loves you no matter what:) ♥*
(For the duration of the last yr)
1) Visitor From Heaven - Twila Paris
2) Peaceful Harbor - Ray Boltz
3) Where Would I Be - Brian Doerkson
4) Walking Alone - Jay Sean
5) To The River - Brian Doerkson
5) Jesus Hold Me Now - Casting Crowns
6) At Your Feet - Casting Crowns
7) Country Strong - Gwenyth Paltrow
8) I Need You To Love Me - Barlow Girl
9) Trail In Life - Dean Brody
10) Marching On - Timbaland
11) A Heart Like Mine - Miranda Lambert
12) True Colors - Kaylan Porter
13) Things That People Say - Lady A
14) He Is With You - Mandisa
* PS note to reader - This may be a ploy to get some good new music titles/artists :D... lol jk jk... I'm srsly interested:)..
- I'm weird like that ;) -
Lets hear your soundtrack:)
PSS - It can range fom nywhere of 1 or 2 songs to 10 :)....
Unt hits geh ich vehk foedn:D...Can't wait to see my Kaylee♥ :D